2020 Latin American Virtual Conference: Facing a New World: What’s Next for Insurance?
iNLIP, proud media partner
The Latin American Conference is going virtual! 10/6/2020 – 10/8/2020
As you may recall, our original plan for 2020 was to hold our Latin American Conference in Peru this September. The current environment forced us to postpone that event until 2021, but as soon as we made that decision, we began talking about alternative options.
We felt strongly that organizing a forum for quality education, business, and networking opportunities is now more important than ever before, and we did not want to wait until 2021 to do it. Therefore, we have created a new and creative manner in which to meet and are very excited to announce the 2020 Latin American VIRTUAL Conference this October 6-8!
This digital format will provide new opportunities to bring more people together, and engage in a conversation around the 2020 theme, Facing a New World: What’s Next for Insurance? Participants in the Latin American VIRTUAL Conference will get free access to a variety of content and activities over the course of three days, including:
- Top speakers discussing insights on the most top-of-mind topics for 2020 and beyond
- A variety of presentation content accessible on your computer or mobile phone
- The ability to watch sessions as they stream live, or on demand
- A platform that allows attendees to chat, share files, and engage with each other… or use a “Shake to Connect” feature to instantly connect with other attendees anywhere in the region
- Opportunities to connect and schedule meetings with key solution providers
- A low fee for individual executives, or an unlimited company package that will allow more of your top sales leadership and talent to join in on this strategic experience
- Live polling, Q&A, gamification, and more!
We know the conference will look and feel different from what you might be used to, but we are confident that you will find this new format to be sleek, innovative, and easy to attend. We are committed to bringing you the same great content and connections you have come to expect, and we guarantee that this is one virtual event you will not want to miss!
Latin America and the Caribbean
LIMRA and LOMA
Registrations and more information: https://www.limra.com/LAC-VIRTUAL