LIMRA and LOMA are pleased to announce that Miguel Ángel Santos, Director of Applied Research, Harvard University Growth Lab, will deliver the closing keynote at the 2021 Latin American Virtual Conference this October.
iNLIP, proud media partner at the 2021 Latin American VIRTUAL Conference
Winning in a Hybrid World: Attitude and Actions for Success
Miguel Ángel Santos is recognized as one of the most prominent economists in Latin America.
Miguel Ángel Santos is an Associate Professor of Public Policy at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government and Director of Applied Research at Harvard University’s Growth Lab. In the Growth Lab, Miguel Ángel coordinates research projects oriented to the design of public policies associated with the development process with governments around the world, at both the national and sub-national levels.
Prior to working in international development, Miguel Ángel worked for ten years in corporate finance and business development in Latin America, including positions as CFO, Telecommunications Division at Organización Cisneros, Head of Corporate Finance at Mercantil Servicios Financieros, and Vice-President of Sony Pictures and Entertainment Latin America.
Miguel Ángel holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Barcelona, a Master’s in Public Administration from the John. F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, and two Master’s degrees in Economics from Universitat Pompeu Fabra, one in Economics and Finance and another in Finance and International Development. He is also authorized to act as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and was the Coordinator of the Macroeconomics team in the presidential campaign of Henrique Capriles Radonski during the 2012 Venezuelan elections.
Register now to reserve your spot
Multiple parallel sessions will be designed to address:
- Strategic themes for head office chief executives of financial services companies operating in Latin America.
- Management sessions for supervisors and sales team managers
- Sales sessions for agents and advisors
This event will includes presentations in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Interpretation between languages will be offered at no additional cost.
Mark your calendars and join us this October at the 2021 Latin American Virtual Conference! Insurance professionals from throughout Latin America will be able to come together during this 3 day event to:
- Receive insights, predictions and recommendations for enhancing your company strategy and positioning yourself for success in this new hybrid world.
- Access a variety of content presented in both live and on-demand formats
- Connect with other leaders from throughout the region
- ”Meet” with sponsors to learn more about how they can help you continue improving your business
- Participate in live discussion and Q&A
We are currently developing the program for this conference, so please continue to check back for additional details and updates! To view last year’s information, please click here.