The Regional Head of Market Management will be responsible for the region strategy and profitable growth, as well as for the management of strategic external client and broker relationships.
– Lead and manage regional team.
– Ensure regional organisational structure and process best fit to serve external and internal customers.
– Drive effective usage of global and local tools and processes.
– Identify regional market opportunities, including potential markets, target segments and clients.
– Develop regional market potential via different industry segments, broker segments and Lines of Businesses.
– At least 7 years of proven experience in industrial or specialty insurance industry.
– Proven experience in successful leading and managing sales and marketing teams, ideally across different locations.
– Significant experience of working internationally and of remotely managing and developing teams across numerous locations within a matrix organisation.
– Fluent in Portuguese / English / Spanish.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is the Allianz Group’s dedicated carrier for corporate and specialty insurance business. AGCS provides insurance and risk consultancy across the whole spectrum of specialty, alternative risk transfer and corporate business: Marine, Aviation (incl. Space), Energy, Engineering, Entertainment, Financial Lines (incl. D&O), Liability, Mid-Corporate and Property insurance (incl. International Insurance Programs).
Worldwide, AGCS operates in 30 countries with own units and in over 210 countries and territories through the Allianz Group network and partners. In 2016, it employed around 5,000 people and provided insurance solutions to more than three quarters of the ‘Fortune Global 500’ companies, writing a total of €7.6 billion gross premium worldwide.
AGCS SE is rated AA by Standard & Poor’s and A+ by A.M. Best.
More information about careers at Allianz Global Corporate Specialty can be found at http://www.agcs.allianz.com/careers