Claims Advocate Marsh.
What can you expect?
- Provides coverage and claims strategy advice to clients on claims with no major coverage issues in order to assist with claims preparation
- Identifies appropriate policies and/or coverage’s on less complex coverage issues and analyses notification against the same in order to provide solutions to clients against future risks.
- Facilitates claims process (with less complexity) for clients, with supervision in order to ensure progress from notification through to closure.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential) and full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We will count on you to:
- Monitors insurer response and engages with insurers and their professional advisers on less complex issues in order to support smooth review of claims for clients
- Drafts communication documents for clients, such as correspondence letters, claims calculations and reviews documents prepared by the clients in order to support the less complex claims process for clients
- Provides claims related data such as loss statistics, key trends, cost reduction opportunities and other data in order to assist development of action plans to manage client’s total cost of risk
- Interacts with individual CEs, Claims Advocacy colleagues and Claims Operations colleagues to provide support to the team in making the claims process smooth.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Additional 2-4 years of Property & Casualty claims experience with a carrier or brokerage required
- Working knowledge of commercial insurance coverages is required
- Spanish proficiency required
What makes you stand out:
- Master’s degree or other advanced degree
- CPCU, ARM or other insurance designations a plus
Source: Marsh Miami & LinkedIn
iNLIP Insurance job offers Miami