iNLIP, independent Network of Latam Insurance Professionals, proud Media Partner of the 2022 LIMRA LOMA Latin American Conference
LIMRA and LOMA’s 2022 Latin American Conference is returning to you, virtually, on October 4-5!
This year’s conference will focus on new opportunities for growth in the areas of technology, talent and trust. The theme has been carefully crafted to align with the finding of the 2021 What’s on the Minds of Global Life Insurance Executives report, which found that the highest reported priority items for life insurance leaders included modernizing technology, embracing the future of work, and pursuing new areas of growth.
The event will include strategic presentations for head office executives as well as more tactical sessions for agents and advisors, and a group enrollment package will be offered to ensure your entire team can get the benefit of attending this two-day virtual event!
- The Metaverse and what it means for the insurance industry
- Predictions Panel: Discussing InsurTechs from around the world
- Comparing, implementing, and monitoring InsurTech tools
- Educated Recruiting: Finding, Evaluating, and Identifying High Potential Talent
- Designing your mission: inspiration for a successful, fulfilling career
- Innovations and resources to further your selling potential
- Using consumer psychology to establish trust and understand purchasing behavior
- Tips & tricks to differentiate yourself and connect with clients and prospects – online and offline
- How to build trust through your marketing strategy
Want to learn more? Bookmark our conference site and check back for program updates.