- Definition of user
Accessing and/or using insuranceprofessionalslatam.com makes the person who does so a user of the site and means that from then on and without any reservation they accept these Conditions of Use, without prejudice to any Particular Conditions that iNLIP by MarketingHuman may establish to regulate certain services and/or content. Users under 13 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be deemed liable for the actions of the minors in their charge for all purposes.
- Owner of the website
The information society service provider and owner of the site is MarketingHuman USA with registered office at 350NW 70th Ave Suite B, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33317 USA.
- Obligations of the user
The user undertakes to use insuranceprofessionalslatam.com in accordance with the legislation in force, in good faith, public order and generally accepted uses and standards of behaviour.
The user likewise undertakes not to use insuranceprofessionalslatam.com for unlawful purposes or those that are damaging to the rights and/or interests of iNLIP and/or third parties, and not to cause detriment to or prevent the normal operation of insuranceprofessionalslatam.com
- Responsibility of the user
The use made by the user of insuranceprofessionalslatam.com shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the latter, who shall hold iNLIP harmless against any loss and/or damage suffered, directly or indirectly, by the user or third parties as a result of the user’s failure to observe these Conditions of Use. Accordingly, iNLIP reserves the right to refuse access to and/or use of insuranceprofessionalslatam.com or any content and/or services thereof, to any user in breach of these Conditions of Use.
- Liability of iNLIP by MarketingHuman
iNLIP does not accept liability for the loss and/or damage of any kind suffered by the user or a third party as a result of:
(1) a third party using insuranceprofessionalslatam.com in violation of the security measures established by iNLIP, its content or services to send a virus, or access or carry out unauthorised processing of data stored by iNLIP;
(2) or, in general, the user or a third party using insuranceprofessionalslatam.com, its services and/or content in any way contrary to the conditions of access and use established by iNLIP. Accordingly, iNLIP reserves the right to deny access and/or use of insuranceprofessionalslatam.com or any of its content and/or services to any user in breach of these Conditions of Use.
- Authorisation of use of trademarks and logos
iNLIP by MarketingHuman is the owner of all the industrial property rights on the trademark and logo relating to the brand iNLIP and the domain insuranceprofessionalslatam.com; it is therefore legally authorised to use the trademark iNLIP, any use or reproduction of the latter beyond that expressly provided for in these Conditions of Use being expressly prohibited.
Users’ access to the website, the provision of services and the publication of content for them to use, does not under any circumstances imply iNLIP’s assignment, waiver or transfer, in whole or in part, of the ownership of the associated intellectual and industrial property rights. In fact, under no circumstances may users use or make use of the website, its content and services for other than exclusively personal purposes. With the exception of provisional, transitory or accessory reproduction that forms an integral part of the technological process of facilitating access and use of the website, no part of it may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, publicly communicated or transformed, in whole or in part, by means of any manual, electronic or mechanical system or method (including photocopying, recording or any information retrieval and storage system) using any medium currently known or invented in the future, without the authorisation of iNLIP.
If the conduct of the user or the culpable or negligent omission directly or indirectly attributable to the latter causes the violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights of iNLIP or third parties, whether or not this benefits the user, results in iNLIP suffering damages, losses, joint and several liabilities, expenses of any kind, sanctions, actions for enforcement, fines and other amounts arising from or related to any claim, complaint, action, suit or proceedings, whether civil, criminal or administrative, iNLIP shall be entitled to bring proceedings against the user using all legal means at its disposal and claim any amounts in compensation, including, but not limited to, reputational and non-material damages, consequential damages and loss of earnings, advertising costs or costs of any other kind that may result from their reparation, the amounts of sanctions or convictions, interest on late payment, the cost of financing all the legal costs and any legal losses that may be suffered by iNLIP in any process in which they could be sued by iNLIP on the grounds stated above, for damages arising from their action or omission, without prejudice to exercising any other actions to which we may be entitled by law.
- Processing of personal data
- Reservation of rights by iNLIP
iNLIP reserves the following rights:
- To modify all or part of iinsuranceprofessionalslatam.com, its design, content and/or services, and these Conditions of Use as and when it considers necessary.
- To interrupt, temporarily suspend or definitively cancel insuranceprofessionalslatam.com or any content and/or service included on it, entirely at its own discretion.
- To establish specific terms and, where applicable, charge a price or impose other requirements in order to access certain of the website’s services and/or content.
- To restrict, exclude or impose conditions on users’ access to the website if their correct use of the site in accordance with the obligations and prohibitions they have assumed cannot be fully guaranteed.
- To cease providing a service or supplying content, without any right to compensation, when users use it unlawfully or contrary to the terms established in the conditions that govern it.
- To take any legal or judicial action necessary to protect the rights of iNLIP and third parties that provide their services or content via the website, whenever this is advisable.
- To demand compensation for the improper or unlawful use of all or part of the services and content provided via the website.
iNLIP is exempt from any liability for damages of any kind in the following cases:
- Impossibility or difficulty in connecting to the communications network via which the website is accessible, irrespective of the type of connection used.
- Interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the website, and availability and continuity of its operation, its services and/or content, when this is due (i) either to interruption for technical maintenance services (ii) for a reason beyond the control of iNLIP, whether directly or indirectly due to the latter.
- iNLIP does not accept any liability with regard to the services and content, nor for the availability and conditions, technical or otherwise, of access to them that are offered by third party service providers, particularly in the case of information society service providers. Information society service providers are deemed to mean natural or legal persons who provide the following services to the public: (i) transmission of data supplied by the recipient of the service via a communications network (ii) services providing access to said network (iii) data storage or hosting services (iv) supplying content or information (v) service consisting of the temporary copying of the data requested by users (vi) providing links to content or search tools.
- Loss or damage to information, content, products and services, including but not limited to those that are provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties outside iNLIP – including information society service providers – via the website by means of links published on it.
- The subsequent use and processing of personal data carried out by third parties outside iNLIP and also the relevance of the information requested by them.
- The quality and speed of access to the website and the technical conditions that the user’s equipment has to meet in order to access the website and its services and/or content.
- iNLIP shall not be liable for any delays or failures that may occur in the access to and/or operation of the services and/or content of our websites and mobile apps due to force majeure.
iNLIP prohibits the use of hypertext links without permission and the display using frames of content available on the Sites and Online Products. Consequently, it reserves the right to disable said elements and expressly declines all liability arising from the content available on other websites, services, tools or online applications linked to the insuralex.com site and its services. Accordingly, users who access any of the latter do so at their own risk.
In order to obtain information about storage and data retrieval devices on the terminals of users of the iNLIP website, please consult our Cookies Policy.
- Electronic publications
iNLIP is not obliged to examine the messages, information or content that users decide to disclose via the Websites and Online Products and, as a result, it declines any liability related with said disclosure. However, iNLIP reserves the right to supervise said content when it considers this to be necessary and to reject or withdraw that which includes:
- Content that is unlawful, insulting, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, obscene, blasphemous, offensive, aggressive, violent, discriminatory (on ethnic or racial grounds) or objectionable for any other reason, including but not limited to content that encourages conduct that may incur civil or criminal penalties or violates any local, national or international legislation that may apply.
- Advertisements or requests of any kind [except on those sites that publish classified ads]; Messages published using a false identity.
- Messages containing personal data revealing telephone numbers, Social Security numbers, account numbers, addresses or references to employment.
- Messages published using a false identity attributable to authorised representatives of iNLIP.
- Messages that enable the unlawful downloading of information in contravention of privacy or intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Messages located in separate folders sent by the same user and which constantly repeat the same argument.
- Bundled messages of any kind.
- Applicable legislation and the resolution of disputes
The parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, accept Florida as the governing legislation of these Conditions of Use, and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Florida for the resolution of any disputes or litigation that may derive from said disputes.