iNLIP, proud strategic partner.
100% virtual format.
– The conference will take place from October 25 to 27 through a virtual platform that will allow access to a large academic agenda, interactive connection and networking opportunities.
– The maximum annual meeting of Marine Insurance in Latin America is organized by ALSUM and has brought together the main players in cargo, hull and marine liability insurance in the region for a decade.
– Affiliates will have free quotas and special discounts.
For the ninth consecutive year we will hold our regional conference, this time in a virtual format, bringing together (re) insurers, brokers, risk managers, adjusters, maritime lawyers and cargo, hull and marine liabilities interests from Latin America, around academic activities, networking and social.
Although at the beginning of the year, the ALSUM board of directors was optimistic about the possibility of holding a hybrid event in Punta Cana, after analyzing the evolution of the pandemic, the increasing trends in Coronavirus infections and the uncertainty of companies to lift business travel restrictions, it was determined that the necessary conditions to hold a face-to-face event were not yet available, therefore, the decision was made to develop the conference in a 100% virtual format again.
As usual, the event, which will take place from October 25 to 27, will feature the participation of world-class speakers, this time connected from different parts of the world, who will share their views on technical and environmental factors, which will determine the direction of the marine insurance business in the coming years.
Among the topics that will be addressed in the conference, the following stand out:
- Global severity trends in marine insurance
- Prospects and challenges of marine insurance
- COVID-19 vaccine subscription and claims
- Policy response to impacts on the logistics chain
- Transformation of global logistics
- Overview of marine insurance in LatAm
- The future of the insurance business.
In addition to the conferences and expert panels, those attending the conference will have the opportunity to participate in workshops for the development of technical skills and in Networking activities where they could interact with other actors in the marine insurance chain in Latin America and strengthen relationships that allow them to improve the processes and do better business.
In addition to this, at the virtual trade fair and in the showrooms, which will take place in the afternoons, attendees could learn about the value proposition and solutions of our sponsors.
That is why the ninth ALSUM conference becomes the best opportunity for those who accept Marine risks, in the company of their allies, clients and suppliers, to prepare to face the challenges that the new reality imposes on the branch in its differents dimensions.
This year, ALSUM affiliates will have free access to the conference (limited places) and will have discounts of 50% on registration if they exceed their free places.
For more information visit www.alsum.co or contact us: email@example.com or WhatsApp +52 55 5215 0830
Related articles: Save the Date: IX Latin American Marine Insurance Conference