Working in the Insurance Industry is exciting, rewarding and challenging!
Your future team
R&G Espinosa International Adjusters , one of the Top 3 Loss-Adjustment firm of the year, has become a Leader for claims handling in Latin America and the firm has stood out because of its comprehensive knowledge of local markets applying international standards.
Picture yourself working in one of the several offices that R&G Espinosa International Adjusters has all over the world. This opportunity is in Bogota, Colombia with a highly committed and motivated team. Your future team will help you make an impact with training and mentoring offerings. R&G Espinosa International Adjusters is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
- Providing legal advice and analyze indemnity exposure in low complexity claims.
- Determining the amount of loss according to the claim circumstances
- Negotiating Claim settlements with the claimant
- Reviewing supporting documents and collecting information to elaborate reports
- Assisting with compiling the claim file information
- Investigating suspicious claims
What’s required for the position
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish fluently
- Ability to read, write and speak English Intermediate level
- Qualification to practice law in Colombia
- Minimum of 2 years of Liability and/or Financial Lines experience
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Excellent Office and computer Skills
- Ability to solve issues quickly and efficiently
- Use innovative tools and technology
- Great attitude
- Organizational skills
- Great adaptability to work changes
- Ability to travel in Colombia and outside of the country
Seniority Level: Junior – Middle
Employment Type: Full time
How to apply: Send your most current resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
About R&G Espinosa
R&G Espinosa, founded in 2006, is an international insurance and reinsurance adjustment firm. Based on its experience and specific knowledge of local markets, it has consolidated its leadership position for claims management in Mexico and Central America.
In 2012, with the establishment of R&G Espinosa Internacional Adjusters, LLC, headquartered in Miami, USA, the Company has expanded its services to all of Latin America, applying its recognized international standards. It is gradually increasing its client portfolio in Latin America’s countries. Due to that, Local offices are planned for opening. Our Colombia Office has recently opened its doors for serving our clients in South America.