iNLIP, independent Network of Latam Insurance Professionals, proud Media Partner of the 2022 LIMRA LOMA Latin American Conference
LIMRA and LOMA are pleased to announce that Ricardo Hausmann, Founder and Director, Harvard’s Growth Lab & Professor of the International Political Economy at Harvard Kennedy School, will deliver the closing remarks at the 2022 Latin American Virtual Conference in October.
Ricardo Hausmann is one of the most prominent economists in Latin America.
Ricardo Hausmann is a pioneer in researching the causes of macroeconomic volatility in emerging markets, studying the role of budgetary and political institutions in achieving a fiscal balance, the role of external debt in foreign currency in economic crises, and its effects on the growth, poverty and inequality in developing countries. Under his leadership, Harvard’s Growth Lab has grown into one of the most well regarded and influential hubs for research on international development.
Since launching the Growth Lab in 2006, Hausmann has served as principal investigator for more than 50 research initiatives in nearly 30 countries, informing development policy, growth strategies and diversification agendas at the national and sub-national levels. His work has been published in top international economic journals, including Science, Journal of Development Economics, Journal of International Economics, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Journal of International Money and Finance, Economic Policy and the Journal of Economic Growth. These publications have been cited more than 42,000 times, and their main findings have been highlighted in mass media outlets such as The New York Times, The Financial Times, The Economist, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
Before joining Harvard University, he served as the first Chief Economist of the Inter-American Development Bank, Minister of Planning of Venezuela, a member of the Board of the Central Bank of Venezuela, and Chair of the IMF-World Bank Development Committee. He holds a Ph.D. in economics from Cornell University.
|Register Now to Reserve Your Seat|
We look forward to “seeing” you in October!
Multiple parallel sessions will be designed to address:
- Strategic themes for head office chief executives of financial services and insurance companies operating in Latin America.
- Management sessions for supervisors and sales team managers
- Sales sessions for agents and advisors
This event will include presentations in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Interpretation into and between Spanish and Portuguese will be offered at no additional cost. Presentations delivered in Spanish or Portuguese will NOT be interpreted into English.
Mark your calendars and join us this October at the 2022 Latin American Virtual Conference! Insurance professionals from throughout Latin America will be able to come together during this 2 day event to:
- Receive insights, predictions and recommendations for new and upcoming growth opportunities.
- Hear about the latest technologies and how to choose the right ones to support your business needs.
- Discuss the best ways to find, keep and develop top talent.
- Learn tactical tips and takeaways for how to win and grow trust among clients and colleagues.
- Access a variety of content presented in both live and on-demand formats
- Connect with other leaders from throughout the region
- ”Meet” with sponsors to learn more about how they can help you continue improving your business
- Participate in live discussion and Q&A