iNLIP, proud strategic partner.
10th Latin American Congress of Marine Insurance 17th, 18th and 19th October 2022 Mexico City
As is customary, the event will feature the participation of world-class speakers, who will share their vision on the technical and environmental factors, which will determine the course of the marine insurance business during the next years.
- Present and future of the insurance industry: navigating the storms and opportunities of the post-pandemic
- ESG Agenda in Marine: how to include sustainability as an attribute of cargo insurance?
- Innovation in Marine insurance: how to tame and make the flow of data profitable?
- Adding value to supply chains: opportunities to decommoditize cargo insurance
- Perspective of safety in international maritime transport: analysis of the last decade and current challenges
- Socioeconomic and political situation and its impact on insurance underwriting for freight transport in the region
Any questions or need more information about the congress?
Contact ALSUM: www.alsum.co
WhatsApp +52 55 5215 0830
ALSUM – Latin American Association of Marine Underwriters