LIMRA today announced Ty R. Sagalow, a founding member of Lemonade — the first fully licensed and regulated InsurTech Insurance carrier in the U.S.—will be the opening keynote speaker at the 2019 LIMRA LOMA Latin American Conference, on Nov. 4-6 in Mendoza, Argentina.
The conference will explore new perspectives and innovations to help advance the insurance industry in Latin America. Attendees will gain insights on the customer experience, use of artificial intelligence and data analytics, what the sales force in Latin America will look like in the future, as well as the importance of goal setting to increase retention and productivity.
Sagalow, one of the founders of Lemonade, which has been called the “Uber of insurance” will talk about how Lemonade emerged from an idea on the wall to a regulated insurance company that redefined the industry in less than two years.
Santiago Kovadloff, an essayist, poet and author of children’s stories, will be the closing keynote speaker for the event. Kovadloff will talk about the philosophies that inspired many of his award-winning works.
Additional conference sessions:
- John T. Baier, chairman and co-founder of 25 Point Systems, Inc., will share personal case study experiences and best practices for successful agent retention and productivity results.
- Erick Rincón Cárdenas, president, Colombia Fintech; Gustavo Morales Hidalgo, CEO, GOBC Consultores; and Flavia Nuñez, general manager, Seguros Falabella, Argentina, will look at how different industries have taken the customer experience to the next level.
- Dale Hall, managing director of research, Society of Actuaries (SOA) and Hernán Poblete Miranda, assistant research director of LIMRA International Research will discuss LIMRA/SOA findings on Latin America’s aging population and what it means to the region’s retirement market.
- Isela Costantini, CEO, GST – Servicios Financieros & Former CEO of General Motors and Aerolíneas Argentinas will join a panel presentation on consumer perspectives.
- Jorge Matuk Chijner, Insurance Global Head, BBVA will share his thoughts on what he believes the salesforce of the future will look like.
- Luis Romero, Founder and CEO, Equisoft; Sabina Schneider, Chief Solutions Officer (CSO) – LATAM Region, Globant; and Karina Salerti, Director, Ergo Renova will sit together on a panel discussion covering the latest trends and predictions for how AI, Analytics, and Data Management will continue to shape the financial services industry.
- Jorge Pohlmann Nasser, CEO, Bradesco Vida e Previdência S.A. e da Bradesco Capitalização S.A. will outline the New Paradigm for Social Security in Brazil.
The 2019 LIMRA LOMA Latin American Conference will be held at the Sheraton Mendoza Hotel. This event attracts key executives of financial services companies operating in Latin America, including those in the areas of marketing, distribution and corporate management. For more information and to register, please visit www.limra.com/CONFLA19-SP