Jot title: Vice President, Broker II (Guy Carpenter & Company LLC – Miami)
- Review risk analyses from Junior Brokers.
- Develop and present innovative solutions and approaches for client needs and complex risk situations.
- Respond to queries and concerns, revolving issues promptly to ensure client satisfaction.
- Oversee production of documents and follow-up on policy documentation.
- Assist with identifying and pursuing potential opportunities to win new clients and projects.
- Handle multiple assignments and assist senior-level Brokers in serving larger or more complex clients.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with insurers, reinsurers, clients, and colleagues to provide complex solutions to clients.
- Advise on complex risks and negotiate transactions for clients.
- Leverage broad knowledge of coverage lines, markets and other specialized products to improve client service.
- Check contract documents and bond forms, as well as banking terms and conditions.
- Liaise with client on terms and conditions of General Agreement of Indemnity required to be executed by clients to support all surety transactions.
- Identify financial statements for all industries with specific knowledge of each industries unique financial metrics.
- Develop innovative solutions, respond to client queries, oversee account management, and provide assistance with pursuing opportunities.
- Responsible for risk management and insurance program design.
- Leverage knowledge in insurance market conditions and Latin American reinsurance market.
- Utilize advantage point, Metarisk, GainsafteR, and FAClab.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Actuarial Science, or related field of study plus two (2) years of experience in the job offered or as a Reinsurance Broker, Assistant Vice President, Broker I or a related position.
- Must have two (2) years of experience with: risk management and insurance program design; insurance market conditions; Latin American reinsurance market; Advantage point; Metarisk; GainsafteR; and FAClab. 15% national and international travel required to various and unanticipated company and client sites.
More information: Vice President, Broker II (Guy Carpenter & Company LLC – Miami)
Source: Guy Carpenter & Company LLC & LinkedIn