11th Latin American Congress of Marine Insurance 24th, 25th and 26th October 2023 Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Once again, iNLIP, proud strategic partner.
The most important annual meeting of the Latin American Marine Insurance Market and is organized by ALSUM to gather the main protagonists of Cargo insurance, Hull, and maritime responsibilities in the region.
The conference will take place from 24 to 26 of October 2023 at the Barceló Bávaro Palace and Barceló Bávaro Beach hotel in Punta Cana. This year the Latin American Association of Marine Underwriters – ALSUM, will continue making stronger the regional conference that brings together insurers (re), brokers, risk managers, adjusters, maritime lawyers and cargo and hull insurers from Latin America, around academic, networking, and social activities.
This year the 11th edition of the Latin American Marine Insurance Conference will be held at the Barceló Group’s convention complex in Punta Cana. There will be two hotels and reservations will be made directly with ALSUM.
Rooms will be assigned first to the hotel closest to the convention complex (Barceló Bávaro Beach) and then to the other one (Barcelo Bávaro Palace).
– Industry scenery in times of economic changes: slowdown, inflation and political tensions
– Technological advances and their impact on customer relationships
– Insured concerns and marine insurance response: Is it enough?
– Supply chain stresses: epidemic of disruptions
– Development and legal environment of maritime liability in Latin America: On the road to harmonization?
– Reduced international capacity for ship insurance: impact on the region
– Climate change and natural disasters: how to mitigate maritime risks?
Related articles: 10th Latin American Congress of Marine Insurance 17th, 18th and 19th October 2022 Mexico City