Carpenter Marsh Fac Miami is looking for a Claims Advocacy Professional to support the LAC region. Office location to ensure team partnership and connectivity to the business: Miami
- Do you have a Claims experience?
- Do you consider yourself a detailed investigator?
- Are you a natural leader with a keen business eye?
- Do you enjoy offering clients solutions that may not have been considered for long term business growth?
Our Claims Advocates support clients in a unique capacity while remaining focused on carrier/TPA limitations and concerns. Marsh is proud to partner with our clients to develop solutions to meet current needs but also develop and implement strategic solutions to meet risk management needs and reduce the total cost of risk.
If you have been part of a successful Claims team and hope to use your expertise in a complimentary capacity then apply to our Claims Advocate role to hear more about how your career can blossom with Marsh.
What can you expect?
- Provide coverage and claims strategy advice to clients. Facilitate claims process for clients to ensure progress from notification through to closure.
- Monitor insurer response and engage with insurers and their professional advisers to support smooth review of claims for clients.
- Interact with brokerage team members, claims advocacy colleagues and claims operations colleagues to provide support to ensure a smooth claim process.
- Draft communication documents for clients, such as correspondence letters, claims calculations and reviews documents prepared by the clients to support the claims process.
- Provide claims related data such as loss statistics, key trends, cost reduction opportunities and other data in order to assist in the development of action plans to manage client’s total cost of risk.
What is in it for you?
- As a Marsh Claims Advocate you are the trusted leader and expert advisor.
- Opportunity to engage with other areas of Marsh business to understand the full scope of client relationship and service.
- A seat at the table in influential leadership discussions allowing purview on both sides.
- Competitive pay, generous benefits, employer matching and contribution to 401k.
- Paid time off, sick time, and one volunteer day per year.
What you need to have:
- At least 3 to 5 years in insurance industry working preferably as a claims advocate for a brokerage firm or as a claim professional with an insurance company or third party administrator.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills are required in both English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Risk Management Information Systems.
- Knowledge of Property, General Liability, Energy and Power and Marine Claims – additional claims experience is a plus
What makes you stand out?
- Confidence to direct stakeholders towards a solution to current claim challenges, and ability to engage stakeholders in proactive planning of risk mitigation.
- Intermediate to advance level knowledge of reporting tools – use of analytics to drive the conversation
- Proven ability to overcome challenges, and expand business relationships
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
More information: Claims Advocacy Marsh Miami
Source: Marsh and LinkedIn