Aon is looking for an Insurance Broker in Miami
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting the Risk Insurance for Healthcare Companies in our Miami office. You will be able to work from home of virtual during Covid.
Your impact as a Broker
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for assessing client needs, designing solutions and negotiating with insurance carriers so as to obtain coverage that is in a client’s best interests.
- Professional who develops and manages client relationships, account strategies and insurance marketing activities.
- As broker, act as a trusted advisor to the client, in broking, designing, selling and servicing accounts.
- Lead renewal strategy discussions as part of the account team.
- Provide outstanding and timely service and support to clients, relationship managers and originators
- Identify and analyze client exposures and ensure policy coverage addresses all such exposures
- Facilitate the compilation of submission information in conjunction with clients, relationship managers, originators and service center support
- Finalize market submission and product design options to clients, relationship managers, and originators
- Coordinate and conduct market meetings and negotiations as appropriate in coordination with Account Executives
- Finalize all risk transfer quotes and complete a thorough comparison of program options as part of the client proposal presentation. Comparison to include changes in exposures, losses, coverage terms and conditions and total cost of risk
- Implement chosen risk transfer programs to include review of binders and policies to ensure appropriate coverage
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the Healthcare insurance marketplace for , products and services
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with key insurance underwriters
- Provide continuous support and service to clients during entire broking process and entire period of engagement by client
- Present to local account executives, respond to and participate in RFPs, client meetings and conference calls.
- Retain and grow assigned clients/prospects
- Recognize and develop opportunities
- Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and ethical behavior in all activities and able to work well in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of experience in insurance/risk management/claims handling or advocacy
- Agency, brokerage, or underwriting experience preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.