Aon is looking for an Associate Broker
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, in Miami, FL. As an Associate Broker, you will report directly to the Broker Manager.
Your Impact As An Associate Broker
- Accountable for routine support activities to brokers and senior brokers with defined deadlines, related to renewal strategy documents, proposals, submissions along with data analysis for the placement of insurance solutions.
- May facilitate and/or participate in client/broker strategy meetings.
- May send requests for quotations to the insurance carriers with opportunities to negotiation programs.
- Manages daily work within established guidelines and receives general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Assists with the processing of policy and related documents
- Provides support to the account management process, when appropriate
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Thorough knowledge of Property and Casualty insurance marketplace including products and services
- Maintains a valid Property/Casualty License
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Must be detail-oriented
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects/deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload and timelines efficiently and effectively
- Possesses advanced analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities
- Bachelor Degree is required
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
More information and subscriptions