Aspen Re Temp Accounting Proportional
(Insurance Industry job offer in Miami or Rocky Hill Conn)
- Spanish (Portuguese desirable)
- The candidate should also have experience working in Excel spreadsheets.
- Basic knowledge of core (re) insurance principles, premium recognition and types of contract wordings
- Basic knowledge of product features, e.g. adjustments, swing parameters and contract types (Pro Rata, Binding Authorities/Excess of Loss)
- Basic understanding of financial data
- Effective communication to progress discussions and negotiations or deal with broker queries
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in accordance with internal procedures
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to support Underwriters and other support functions
- Ability to interpret contract wordings in order to find and enter data with minimal supervision
Contact and more information:
María Victoria Pardo. T: 786-552-3564 . E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspen Re is a diversified global reinsurance business; our success is founded on a solid capital base, in-depth risk expertise, market knowledge and a deep understanding of the capital management needs of our clients.
Share in our knowledge wealth
This significant industry expertise and excellent performance record make us a valued partner; our highly disciplined and experienced underwriting, claims, modelling and actuarial teams have a breadth and depth of knowledge that truly distinguishes us from our peers.
Global reach, local expertise
We have a global network of offices, organised through three core regions: Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, with underwriting hubs in London and Bermuda. This clear structure ensures that our people are always close to our customers and that we have a deep understanding of their unique needs wherever they are in the world.